Keto And Intermittent fasting



Assalamu alaikum 

I decided to start a new blog as my life has changed over the last few years .... now i am looking forward to what i can achieve  ...through the years i have put on weight and lost it and put it back on again and its been like this for year but something different happened this year 

I FOUND KETO

Keto is a low card high fat diet with some protein added ....i cam across this when my husband was continuing to have problems with his sugar ...we looked in to intermittent fasting and found keto 

In the past i did come across it but shrugged it off think theirs no way i could do this but to be honest it isnt as hard as it seems 

The picture above is chicken curry and rice but not normal rice as this isnt allowed on keto ..no its cauliflower rice yes you heard it cauliflower  and believe it or not it tastes nothing like cauliflower
 
So now im going to blog about my life doing Intermittent fasting and keto 
I'll look forward to seeing you following me and hopefully i can help a few others like myself along the way 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fathead keto pizza

Living the life of keto